We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship.We never sell used or refurbished IBM Laptop Battery.
Engineered and rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety!
No Sales Tax.
1 full year warranty, 30 Days Money Back.
Payment Methods: Check, Credit Card, Paypal, Money Order Bank Transfer Payment..
Usually shipped in the same business day!
Use IBM 02K7053 laptop battery need pay attention to some matters:
1. Carefulnessly read narrate book of battery,use commendatory battery.
2. Research whether the electric appliance and the IBM 02K7053 laptop batteries contact elements is whether clean, when necessity clean with the wet cloth mop, after dry loads according to the correct polar direction.
3.When non-adult custody, don’t let the child replace the battery, compact battery like AAA should be placed at somewhere the child can't attain.
4.Don't mix up new and old batteries or put different model batteries together.
5. Don't try to make IBM 02K7053 battery rebirth use of hotting up, charging,or other way.
6. Don't let battery short circuit.
7. Don't hot up 02K7053 laptop battery or loss it in water.
8. Don't strip battery.
9. Electro-adapter should be cut switch after use.
10.IBM 02K7053 battery shoud be take off from adapter when it is long time no use .
11.Battery should be stocked in cool and dry places.
Secure Shopping Guarantee Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can rest assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
How to Extend Your IBM 02K7053 Laptop Battery Life
Don't ya just hate it when you are using your IBM 02K7053 laptop and suddenly you get the message on your screen that your battery is 'critically low'? Well, here are a few simple steps to saving IBM 02K7053 battery life or at least stretching it out as long as possible. 1. First, adjust your power options on your operating system.
All laptops are slightly different so you will want to consult your users manual but most models will offer: balanced, power saver, and high performance options.
Choose the "power saver" option for the maximum battery saver or choose the "balanced" option for maximum performance. The "High performance" option should only be used when you have your IBM laptop plugged into an outlet.
2. Most IBM/ Windows XP, and Vista users will be able to access their settings this way:
Click "START" and then "Control Panel"
Click "Performance maintained" (you may have to go to category/view first)
Click "Power Options"
Click the small arrow under the "Power Schemes" tab
Click "Max Battery"
3. The Apple iBooks, Powerbooks, and MacBooks have their own settings to reduce battery usage whenever possible. From the 'main menu:
Click: "System preferences"
Click: "View menu" then: "Energy saver"
Click "Show details"
Select "battery" (or 'battery power')
For more information, on access to these settings, consult your users manual.